Our Returns Policy
To return any stock please contact a member of staff for assistance on +44 (0)161 832 1555 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number in the subject line. You will be given a returns request number (RMA) so we can identify your return when it arrives with us.
All items should be returned in their original condition and packaging. We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties or for the return postage costs.
A returns request must be made prior to returning any goods stating the reason for the return. Any goods that are not damaged MUST be returned in their original packaging.
Any returned items must be clearly labelled with the corresponding order number, and the reason for the return. Damaged items must be labelled accurately.
Damaged items may be returned as long as we are notified ASAP, and no longer than 14 days after delivery. If we still have the same style in stock, a replacement may be sent with your next order, but if not, you can choose between receiving store credit, or a refund.
Dependant on the payment method, refunds may take between 1-5 working days to process.
Fair Returns Policy
We trust that when our customers are returning their items, that they are returning them in a re-sellable condition, with all tags attached and have not been worn for longer than necessary.If we do suspect that any items returned to us have been worn for extended periods of time, or items have been returned to us in a condition in which they cannot be re-sold, we reserve the right to deactivate any accounts you may hold, and any other accounts linked to your delivery address.In the event of not holding an account, where necessary, the delivery address may be blacklisted from placing future orders on our website. We also reserve the right to deactivate any accounts if we suspect the following: • The item returned is not an item from your order. • You are ordering items frequently but are also returning frequently. If you feel like your account has been deactivated unfairly, or if you have any concerns when processing your returns, please feel free to contact our customer care team who will be happy to assist you further.
- Return of any sale or clearance items are not accepted due to the nature of these styles being reduced for seasonal or end-of-season sales.
- We will not be able to refund your order without including the returns RMA provided. This should be included in the carton, and written on the transit label attached to the parcel.
- If you have received a pack with the incorrect ratio please note contact us before returning the carton.
- We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post and can be sent from your local post office.
- We reserve the right to deduct an administrative restocking fee of 20% on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault.
- Please note all UK returns must be received back to us within 5 working days of issuing the RMA. All International orders must be received back within 7 working days.